21.12.17

Wedding Portrait.



I scrap-booked one 12"x 12" page using the Pelser wedding photo, which I have used before. My inspirations was "Dream" by Susan Smit. Her Blog is Sussi Poppins.





Detail.
Some of the supplies and tools I used were:

Romantic Rose Frame #A801F Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp by Rubber Stampede.

Just Journaling 2 by Stampin up! rubber-stamp.
Fiskars 12"x 12" embossing stencil Scrapboss-Romantic.
 Acrylic paint, Gem Studded flying critters by Forever in Time, pop dots, photo corners, Memories™ Mists -Pink Lemonade, glitter/glue,  Smash Pen by K&Company, Patterned paper by Make it Special, card-stock, fabric flowers, ink-pad, Gold Embossing powder, eye-shadow applicators, a heat-gun, brads, sticker by Sticker King, etc.

Amy Shaw How To Line Up Martha Stewart Border Punches

The punch I used is in the upper right hand corner, left of the Butterfly punch.



Hint
: Sharpen punches by punching through foil.


You Might also like: 


Tokeloshe©

No comments: