25.11.17

Russian Dance.


1-Russian Dance 11-Russian Dance 2


I scrapbooked two 12" x 12" pages using photos of myself when I was a child. The cards have more information about the photos. The pages were scanned using an Epson Scanner.
  1-Russian dance crop

I made the faux postage stamps. I still have the certificate and have included a copy of it in the pocket.



 

Russian Ballet Trio, Springs Musical festival, Springs, South-Africa 1964. Bronze Diploma. My mother sewed my Costume which was quite an achievement, as her old Sewing machine couldn’t do zig-zag. The skirt was red and we wore rented boots. The photos were taken with Dad’s 1956 Kodak Camera. I also have a copy of an 8 m.m. film of the three of us wearing our boots.

 

Some of the supplies and tools I used were: Patterned paper by Memory Stor, wood mounted rubber stamp by Stampin’ Up! Travels Abroad, Aquarelle pencils, brads, stickers, paper flowers, Smash Pen by K & Company, card stock,  alphabet stencil, ink-pads, ribbon, braid, circle wood mounted rubber-stamp, acrylic circle stamp from “International Intrigue” by All Night Media-Plaid, World traveler wood mounted rubber-stamp by Inkadinkado, embossing powder, heat gun,  zig zag scissors, etc.
 


My inspiration was "Czech Wedding Play " from the book "A year of scrapbooking " by Debbie Janasak and Anna Swinney"

   

 I do the inking with an eye-shadow applicator and an ink-pad, I usually leave the applicator in the ink-pad.



I secure the ink-pad with an elastic band.


You might also like: 



Tokeloshe ©

No comments: