17.9.17

My Family.


I scrap-booked the First page of my Family Album, which is 12"x 12". My Inspiration was "My Mother" by Helen Naylor from Scrapbook etc. August 2004.




SourcesSomerset Studio Magazine by Stampington & Company, (Ephemera, clipart,) The Graphics Fairy, and Gale Blair/PaperWhimsy.

   

  Supplies: Ephemera, tag, brad, ribbon, Brown Zig Calligraphy pen, Collage papers from Creativity Inc., Matt Modge Podge by Plaid, clip art from Stampington and company from Somerset studio magazine, postage stamps, foam brush (to apply Modge podge) card-stock, patterned paper Rosewood by Colorbök, postcards from "The old Fashioned Happy Anniversary book" - Sterling Main street, adhesive, alphabet rubber-stamps, etc


TechniquesDecoupageCollage, fussy cutting, etc.

You might also like: 

 

Tokeloshe©


No comments: