19.4.17

Pelser.


I scrap-booked three 12"x 12"pages using photos of my grandmother Heiltje (Hilda) Johanna Gertruida Pelser (17 July 1892 -1968) and her family. There is more information in the envelope.

The first two pages in a post bound album.


My inspiration for the layout was "Days gone by" from the book "Scrapbooking for the first time®" by Rebecca Carter


Close up of wire and bead embellishment on tag.

 
Supplies used for bead and wire embellishment for tag. Beads, wire, tweezers, pliers, etc.

   
I fastened the wire to the tag, then I threaded beads, bending the wire to keep the beads in place and I curled the ends,

 

Possible supplies gathered in a 13″x 13″ Iris container. The patterned paper is Memory Stor 4.
Sentiment Family acrylic by Atumn Leaves- "Stampology" by Kezia Whitteker.

Other supplies and tools that I used were:  Text wood mounted by Inkadinkado, Really Rust ink-pad by Stampin up!, EK Success - Dual Tip Marker - Gold, photo-corners,  ribbon, buttons, card-stock, brads, hot glue, glue-gun, bone folder, scoring board, fancy edge scissors, small circle punch, pop dots, reinforcement ring, etc. The font is Courier.


You might also like:

Tokeloshe ©



No comments: