30.3.17

Photo Shoot.



 I scrapbooked two 12" x 12" pages using photos of myself which my husband took. My inspiration was Mary Morgan Great grandmother by Joanne Green, from the books Scrapbooking Techniques and Scrapbooking projects by Bay books.

 
Some of the supplies and tools that I used were: "Rosewood Patterned" paper by Colorbök. Supplies for making Hatpins, Floral corners acrylic stamps by "Forever in time"an EK Success - Dual Tip Marker - Gold, Fabric flowers, alphabet stencil, a tag template, Card-stock, gift-wrap (not acid-free), photo corners, hot glue, glue gun, gold ribbon, a button, a brad, paper reinforcement rings, etc. Some of the techniques I used were: Paper rolling, paper tearing, paper distressing, etc.

 

Close up of Hatpins which I made, which you can see here.



Close up of distressed papers, flowers and tags, which have more information about the photos.


You might also like:


 


Tokeloshe ©


No comments: