7.2.17

Me, now.

1-dsc_0003

I scrap-booked one 12″ x 12″ page using another photo of my Blog Avatar. My inspiration was ”Savta" by Lilac Chang from the Scrapbooks, etc. Better Homes and Gardens magazine  Oct 2004.
1-dsc_0407

Close up of coins and fabric.
1-dsc_0406-2

The envelope has journaling inside.
1-dsc_0013

I gathered the fabric and secured it with a leather cord.
1-dsc_0011

I painted the letters with silver acrylic paint and then sprayed them with Tsukineko walnut ink. I painted the plastic button with silver nail polish. I broke off the back of the button using pliers, so that it is less bulky.
Some of the other supplies and tools I used were: Brown Suede paper, walnut ink  by Tsukineko, Old Frontier Alphabet, a button, Fabric, Charms, acrylic scroll stamps, acrylic butterfly stamp, silver acrylic paint ink, silver nail-polish, silver embossing powder, a heat-gun, hot glue, a glue gun, a bone folder, scoring tool, pop dots, Card-stock, leather cord, alphabet stamps, cotton thread, etc.
The Coin Envelope Template from Chia’s house of stir fry.

You might also like: 



1-dsc_0337


Tokeloshe ©

No comments: