9.12.16

Avatar.

1-dsc_0330
 
I scrap-booked one 12" x 12" page using a photo of my Blog Avatar. The envelope has information about the photo. My inspiration was "Angel" from a Bo Bunny advertisement.

1-dsc_0333
 
Detail from layout: I distressed the brown card-stock by misting with water, crunching, ironing and adding Tsukineko walnut ink and Ranger Industries, Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pad-Vintage Photo. 643598
1-dscn3361

Some of the supplies gathered in a 12″x 12″ Iris® Scrapbook Case. Some of the supplies and tools I used were: A shield template, scroll acrylic stamps, swirl acrylic stamps, paper doily, plastic gems, beads, lace, foam numerals, glue-gun, card-stock, felt stickers, Old Frontier chip-board letters from "Forever in time", chipboard heart, brads, hole punch, pop dots, photo mounting squares, hot glue, bone folder, scoring board, ink-pad, acrylic paint, etc.
1-dscn3367
 
To make the flowers, I used lace that was already gathered.

1-dscn3369
I gather the lace more using a running stitch.
1-dscn3371
I gather the lace until I think my flower is big enough.
1-dscn3372
I secure the gathers with smaller stitching.
1-dscn3373
I hem the ends.
1-dscn3378

 I glued the plastic gem to a brad, which I pushed through the center of the flower.

1-dscn3379
 Underside of the lace flower, the brad makes it easier for me to attach the flowers to my layout.

No comments: