19.11.16

Past Midnight.

1-past-midnight

I created one 12″ x 12″ scrapbook page using a photo of a ballet group dance I was in as a teenager. You can read more about the photo here. My inspiration for the layout was "Happy Hauntings" by Leica Forrest from the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, Fall 2008.
1-dscn3359-001

Close up of the coffin tags and tombstones. My inspiration for the coffins were Coffin Treat set by Debra Wabbe from the Papercrafts Sept/Oct 2013 magazine. The white tags have more information about the photo. I used black wool for the tags, the Brads were brass colored, but I painted them with black nail polish. I colored white gauze with black die for the background. A smaller copy of the certificate is tucked behind the photo. I used a small foam stamp for the bat.
Sources: Freebie: Tombstone Template & Other Fall Printables Boo Coffin Tag template.  1-dscn3355

Some of the possible supplies gathered in a 12"x 12" Iris® Scrapbook Case.
1-dsc_0309

 I try to tidy up my table before I start on a new layout, the Iris® Scrapbook Case is on the left, my most used supplies are on the table and my Råskog with more supplies is on my left.

1-dscn3357


I used an alphabet stencil, ink and eye-shadow applicator for the title, I painted the purple spiderweb Halloween mesh white for the tag. The ghost was made using a foam stamp and white ink.



You can read more about the photo here.

No comments: